School Services from Wednesday 2nd September 2020.
Please see below for timetables and route information for school services. Please note some services will have multiple vehicles operating to ensure there is enough capacity for both those students with scholars passes and those who pay commercial fares.
Students 11 and over MUST wear a 3 layer face covering unless there is a medical exemption. More info regarding face coverings can be found HERE.
Students can sit together on services. However seats that are facing each other will be marked as out of use. Students will not be able to utilise standing capacity on our vehicles.
Hand sanitiser is provided on vehicle and vehicles will be cleaned before and after operating school services.
Poor behavior will not be tolerated and we will be working with schools to remove students who place staff and other students at risk from our services.
Students can also travel safer by;
- Not travelling if they feel unwell, even with mild symptoms
- Avoid touching surfaces as much as possible
- Only using your mobile phone for calls in an emergency
- No eating or drinking while on board
- Travel in relative silence
As advised by the NHS, people should also follow these general, simple measures to stop viruses like coronavirus spreading:
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
John Frost School
St Josephs RC High School
Ysgol Gyfun Gwent Is Coed