Newport Bus have invested in six of their bus fleet being decorated with graphic wraps to mark the 100th anniversary of the start of WW1.
The Alexander Dennis Enviro 200 307 registration number YX61 DVT as seen above, has an entire vehicle wrap - including windows, showing poppies and WW1 soldiers. Five Scania OmniCity single-deckers have a 'We will remember them' poppy wrap on the rear, and each bus is named after individual soldiers who were Corporation Bus employees:
- Rifleman Walter John Williams (Vehicle YN07 VCL)
- Rifleman Edward James Bailey (Vehicle YN53 GGY)
- Private John Nicholas Murray (Vehicle YN53 GGU)
- Private Albert Edward Passmore (Vehicle YT11 LUJ)
- Lance Corporal C Jones (Unidentified bus)
Have you seen these buses on the roads around Newport? We'd love to see your images - we'll even post the photographs you send us onto the website.