TERMS & CONDITIONS
By accessing this website www.newportbus.co.uk you acknowledge our 'Terms & Conditions' expressed in the downloadable document below. We reserve the right to change our Terms & Conditions at our sole discretion and without any prior notice.
STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS (44 KB)
Special Terms & Conditions
Day Trips - Terms & Conditions
- Pick-up Point: All our trips depart from Newport Railway Station (opposite Admiral Insurance), Queensway, Newport or from Llantarnam Grange Bus Stop, St David's Road, Cwmbran. We advise our customers to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure. If you have booked your ticket online, please bring your E-Ticket (the invoice emailed to you) as proof of purchase. If you cannot bring your E-Ticket, please ensure you have some ID e.g. your Driving Licence to prove your name/address. Your driver will be pleased to help on the day.
- Tailor-made Group Excursions: Newport Transport Limited's Coach Hire, can offer tailor-made day excursions for schools, societies, community centres, business events, or any other group. Our relationships with the UK's biggest theme parks and attractions, allow us to offer you great package deals, whilst meeting your requirements. Sit back, relax, and let us do all the hard work. Happy days!
- Cancellations: Newport Transport Limited expects each excursion to be operated as advertised, but reserves the right to cancel any tour at our discretion. In the event of a cancellation, you may accept a comparable alternative, or cancel the booking and receive a full refund. Where you have paid for a trip online, we will only refund the original payment card used in the transaction.
Special Offers and Competitions Terms & Conditions
These terms would apply to all special offers and competitions run by Newport Transport.
- Competitions and prize draw are open to all aged 18 years or over and exclude employees of Newport Transport Limited and their immediate family.
- The prize is not transferable, refundable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative and cannot by redeemed in conjunction with any other offers.
- In the event of the prize being for a day trip, the prize will be the day trip ticket only as described in the day trip advertised. Winnare are responsible for any other travel expenses. Only in the event being cancelled by Newport Transport, an alternative trip will be offered.
- If the prize is a prize money, the credit will only be added to a Smartcard to be redeemed with Newport Transport.
- The winner will be excluded from further draws in the following 12 months.
- Draws will take place in on the day after the end of the promotion/competition. We will circulate information about our promotion winners in our Blog article and social media platforms. The winner may also be contacted directly wheneve possible.
- Newport Transport reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions or that if it considers the entrant to be offensive or inappropriate.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the competition, Newport Transport at its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these terms and conditions.
- In the event that the prize remains unclaimed for 14 days or up to 5 prior to the event, Newport Transport reserves the right to withdraw the prize and offer no substitute.
- Newport Transport Limited reserves the right to cancel or withdraw any offer, promotion or competition at any time without providing any explanation.
These standard Terms & Conditions are governed by the law in force in England & Wales, United Kingdom, and the parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales, United Kingdom and Courts of Appeal, for determining any dispute concerning the standard Terms & Conditions accordingly.