TERMS & CONDITIONS
By accessing this website www.newportbus.co.uk you acknowledge our 'Terms & Conditions' expressed in the downloadable document below. We reserve the right to change our Terms & Conditions at our sole discretion and without any prior notice.
STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS (44 KB)
Special Terms & Conditions
Day Trips - Terms & Conditions
- Pick-up Point: All our trips depart from Newport Railway Station (opposite Admiral Insurance), Queensway, Newport or from Llantarnam Grange Bus Stop, St David's Road, Cwmbran. We advise our customers to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure. If you have booked your ticket online, please bring your E-Ticket (the invoice emailed to you) as proof of purchase. If you cannot bring your E-Ticket, please ensure you have some ID e.g. your Driving Licence to prove your name/address. Your driver will be pleased to help on the day.
- Tailor-made Group Excursions: Newport Transport Limited's Coach Hire, can offer tailor-made day excursions for schools, societies, community centres, business events, or any other group. Our relationships with the UK's biggest theme parks and attractions, allow us to offer you great package deals, whilst meeting your requirements. Sit back, relax, and let us do all the hard work. Happy days!
- Cancellations: Newport Transport Limited expects each excursion to be operated as advertised, but reserves the right to cancel any tour at our discretion. In the event of a cancellation, you may accept a comparable alternative, or cancel the booking and receive a full refund. Where you have paid for a trip online, we will only refund the original payment card used in the transaction.
Smartcard Special Offers Terms & Conditions
These terms would apply to all special offers and promotions run by Newport Transport.
- No cash alternative will be offered in lieu of prize.
- If you win, you will be excluded from further draws in the following 12 months.
- Credit will only be added to a Smartcard.
- Draws will take place in on the day specified in the promotion. We will circulate information about our promotion winners in our News and Blog article and social media platforms.
- We may use winners details as part of our marketing activity e.g. Mr R Jones (Chepstow) 'Winner of Special Draw'. We will not disclose detailed Personal Information, but you should not participate in this promotion if you don't want us to use your name in this way.
- Newport Transport Limited reserve the right to cancel or withdraw any offer or promotion at any time without providing any explanation.
These standard Terms & Conditions are governed by the law in force in England & Wales, United Kingdom, and the parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales, United Kingdom and Courts of Appeal, for determining any dispute concerning the standard Terms & Conditions accordingly.