Chepstow Race Days and Event
Newport Bus offers additional public transport services to coincide with the race days and events held at Chepstow Racecourse. The local bus services are organised so that you can concentrate on having a good time!. Full details of the time of the races and events are available on the Chepstow Racecourse website.
We operate a bus service from Newport train station to Chepstow racecourse, stopping in Langstone and Crick. These additional services are scheduled to run just before and after the event.
We also operate a shuttle service from Chepstow train station and bus station to the racecourse. Please check the timetables below for full details .
We have simplified the pricing and the driver only issues singles. Welsh concessionary passes are accepted.
- £5 single from Newport train station to Chepstow racecourse – Free return on presentation of the ticket to the driver
- £2.60 All Day from Chepstow train and bus station to the racecourse - now available on the Newport Bus app
- Saturday, October 14th - The Unibet Jump Season Opener (Day Two) - Download the timetable
- Tuesday, October 31st - Afternoon Racing - Download the timetable
- Wednesday, November 8th - Military Raceday- Download the timetable
- Friday, November 24th - Afternoon Racing - Download the timetable
- Saturday, December 9th - Christmas Party Raceday - Download the timetable
- Saturday, December 27 - The Coral Welsh Grand National - Download the timetable
There will be no shuttle service for the concerts held at the racecourse on the first weekend of July.
Should you prefer a more personal approach for your group of friends and family, we also cater for private parties via our private hire services - you can hire transport from our fleet of minibuses and coaches. This is perfect for companies social clubs and other associations looking for a night out in style.